Engineering simulation is playing a growing role in science and engineering at the university level. ANSYS Academic engineering simulation software is addressing the needs for engineering students & researchers globally at various academic levels and different engineering streams. Engineering graduates and post graduates use ANSYS to learn physics principles, to solve complex engineering problems and produce meaningful data for their curriculum needs and doctoral dissertations. Additionally, students take advantage of ANSYS free student product downloads for homework outside of the classroom, projects, student competitions and more.
ANSYS has a unique solution for meeting the needs of engineering colleges and universities where Campus Wide Solution (CWS) provides Multiphysics software approach to professors and students who can access more software for less.
ANSYS Campus Wide Solution
- ANSYS Multiphysics Campus-Wide Solution can be individually licensed or combined to meet the needs of every university
- Provides both teaching and research variants of all core ANSYS academic products
- 10X teaching tasks for each research task provided
- Large number of HPC workgroups built-in
- CWS is priced more attractively than individual licenses or bundling various products together
Free Student Software
ANSYS is committed to putting free simulation engineering software in the hands of students at all levels. ANSYS provides free student products perfect for work done outside the classroom, such as homework, capstone projects, student competitions and more. ANSYS Student products can be installed on any supported MS Windows 64-bit machine. Download your copy now.